Thai Noodles Craving

Our recent visit to the only Thai restaurant in Albany leaves us craving for more and more of their Pad Thai noodles.  We've heard so much about it long before we had the chance to actually try it.  When we finally did, the right words just won't come out to describe its real goodness.  It was too perfect for our taste preferences.  

Joop Thai's Pad Thai with seafood

Joop Thai's Pad Man Nam Hoi

Hubby ordered the Pad Thai while I decided to get a less popular dish that had more veggies in it and prawns.  It took me a while deciding because I had no idea what they taste like, but there was one thing I was sure of that might have helped me pick the right dish.  The fact that I love veggies, oyster sauce and prawns led my way to discover this seemingly simple dish yet oozing with flavor.  ("Man Nam Hoy" means oyster sauce, thanks to Google).

Because we've gotten head-over-heels crazy over Pad Thai, I've found this recipe over the net that could greatly help me learn, and who knows sooner or later, perfect the skill of making it in our own kitchen.

Click on the link: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/pohskitchen/stories/s3003993.htm

It looks so easy to follow.  I might just try it myself soon...


0 comments:

Post a Comment